Have a great night !

3 Comments

Jon Martin Jon Martin

Re: Your Turn !

I am so proud of my wife for setting this up and having the courage to put her heart, feelings, and experiences out there for everyone to see! Keep up the good work sweetie! I am sure there will be many moms out there that will identify with you and your experiences and will be drawn closer to God through your testimony!
Ashley Bush Ashley Bush

Re: Your Turn !

I would like to place my comment only after letting you know that I came to this website reading this blog after a long time of not knowing where I was in life.  It was only after a eight hour work day and straight to a four and half hours of school.  This day was very hard for me recently starting a new career which is wonderful, but I'm a person who worries, I worry about stupid things (by saying stupid I mean I am a very pessimistic person).  So with that being said now I see things in a different way and this blog is why.  Here I go with my opinion.  After reading, It made me realize that in life I don't have an answer or explanation for everything that goes on.  I now realize that there comes a time when I have to stop trying to change or do things and let God do it.  In all that I just wanted to say thanks and keep going you have touched me in more ways that I can explain.  Your a great person to look up to.  If anyone needs life and priorities broken down you are the person to do it.  Keep up the blog it gives the people who don't have the courage to ask questions a place to go for answers.  Thank you for all you do.  You are a great person, friend, and mother.  Your are truely inspirational person.
Chancie Chancie

Re: Your Turn !

When I read this for the first time this morning, it just changed my outlook on my day and doing this blog. When you write from your heart, you set yourself up for someone to tear you down. Especially if you are writing about religion. I know that I haven't gotten the same education as some of the people I'm using in my writing. My husband proof read a lot of what I've wrote to make sure my words were spelled correctly and I did not have run on sentences. I just want to share with people what new things I'm learning on my walk to getting closer to Christ. It's not an easy walk at times. Look at what Jesus went through! I feel if we help each other and talk to each other about our experiences, we can go on this journey together. I wanted to do this blog not only to maybe help others but for others to help me as well. Thank you so much for your kind words ! You inspire me as well !
With much Love !
Chancie